You don't have to give up carbs to eat well.
You will need to eat better quality carbs.
What's a better quality carb choice?
Carbs that are:
- higher in fiber (so they digest relatively slowly, giving you long-lasting slow-burn energy)
- full of vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients;
- friendly to your blood sugar, hormones, and digestion;
- versatile and easily cooked; and
- whole, relatively minimally processed foods.
Choose carbs that add value to your body.
And remember, 1% better is still better.